Wednesday, May 6, 2009

We have a bunch of different things going on this month...lots of things to keep us busy.  I have begun another custom order...will post images in a bit here of her so far :o)  She's almost ready for her hair.

I am also making renaissance costumes for our crew.  We go every year.  I am currently working on poet shirts for the two boys...dk blue and olive green :o)  I will post images as they come along.  I hope to have the two of them done by the end of this week.  

Its been rainy the past couple of days.  The rain has been good...it pushed the pollen out of the air making life a whole lot easier for those of us with seasonal allergies.  The downside, its all muddy.  Everything is very green now.  

I just had a kiddo run by wearing a wizard cloak asking about lunch, so I guess I should get off and get that done.  

Later,