Thursday, April 9, 2009

Its turning out to be quite a full month already here.  I am finding it difficult to keep up  these days.  Spring always brings with it a lot of changes in our schedule and time.  

I have several new things happening all at once.  New folks and new experiences...whew its all overwhelming :o)

I have not had many things to list these days because I have been working on customs as well as gifts.  I have been working on something nearly every day...its just all going to different places than the shop :o) We have had some birthdays lately of friends...On top of it all, Easter...I am currently working on a trio of fairies for my three younger kiddos...I will post some images of them as soon as I get the motivation to actually snap some pics and upload them :o)  They are not going to be like my other fairies, but the difference is good...They have no idea they are for them which will make a really sweet surprise :o)

So, when will I post something new?  Well, if all goes as planned, Monday morning and then throughout next week.  It will take me that long to just get the projects I am working on finished and get caught up.  

I was hoping to get my sewing room all painted and organized (I am not a organization guru...so its scary) during this time...but that does not look like that is going to happen.  Maybe I can get my two oldest to paint...but then I think about the nightmare that was their last foray into painting rooms :o)  

Ya see, lots going on.  I think I need another vacation :o)  

I thought I would fill ya all in, just to let you know I have not fallen off the face of the earth, just been buried a bit :o)

I'll post images as soon as I can.

Peace,
Nancy