Friday, September 4, 2009

Katie's Guy

This week has flown by. It looks like the weekend will be rainy...which is good. I like rainy days, I get lots of things done :o)

I started working on Katie's little guy yesterday so here is the first image of him.


His head and arms are already attached and will be sewn into the top opening of the body. I realized I didn't have any sage green interlock knit fabric so I guess I will make a trip to the fabric store today sometime...always an adventure :o) I never seem to leave without lots of fabric.

Today he will be assembled the rest of the way and have is features sewn on then his hair...he will have light brown loopy hair like Ethan :o) Hopefully I will have this all done by tonight so I can focus on his clothes and sweater tomorrow :o)

Speaking of sweaters...I am also working a sweater for Halle :o) who is going off to her new home in South Africa as soon as its ready.

Other things...I am wrapping up the clothes for a shop doll. Its a 12 inch little dude with strawberry blonde hair and freckles. He should be in the shop tomorrow...I'll post pics here.

Busy, busy, busy