Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy December!

This is the BEST month of the year!

Lots of great things going on...Christmas and New Year's are just two of them :o)

My oldest is turning 15 this month in a few days (on the 15th)
On the 6th we will be celebrating the "Annual day of Peace and Harmony". A small note...I stopped celebrating my own B-days and have now changed it to the "Annual Day of Peace and Harmony" Its the one day a year when everyone in the house gets along peacefully and only displays love and patience for one another :o) OK, yeah there is some faking going on but hey...with teens to littles around here...peace is peace :o)

I am seriously looking forward to lots of cookies and crafts around here :o)

******************************************************

Seeing as how December is such an awesome month, I have decided that the giveaway should be equally cool...at least close :o) So here goes...

This month's giveaway will go from today until the 31st (sorry it won't be ready for a Christmas gift)

What is it you ask?

A Custom 12 inch doll and a natural wood doll high chair made by my oh so talented hubby :o) He is the one who makes all my buttons :o)

This is his shop www.woodwerx.etsy.com

The doll will come with one 12 inch outfit. You get to choose skin, hair, eyes and ensemble. He or she will be made in January...early.


This is an image of the chair...


So, how do you get to win these two cool items?

Well, first be a blog follower :o)

Second, I think this month I want to hear about fun things you do during the winter or Christmas time.

Don't forget to leave a way to contact you so I can notify you if you are the winner.

So with that, let's get this kicked off for this month :o) Let's hear some fun things

Nancy