Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Latest Duo

Well we had a good weekend with a b-day party with lots of our friends.  It was great fun and the weather was nice.

This new mindset of making time has allowed me the freedom to actually get into some things I have wanted to do for a while but did not have the time.  

These two little guys have been floating around in my head for months now...I finally was able to make them and they turned out every bit as awesome as I imagined they would :o)

Both are made of amazingly soft cotton velour and stuffed with wool.  Their wings are made from cotton fabric and have decorative stitching.  Their wings are securely sen down and there are no removable parts.  Their eyes and mouths are hand embroidered...

They will be listed in the shop on Friday...


This little guy is 15 inches long and his wing span is 18 inches


This little one is 15 inches long with a wing span of 15 inches