Monday, August 3, 2009

SALE!

I am cleaning out my stock of dolls and gnomes.

I am changing things up in order to be CPSIA compliant. Basically, as of the 14th of this month, I will need to attach labels to my dolls providing my name and location. My current dolls in the shop do not have these labels attached, so in order to prevent myself from performing surgery on them to attach the new labels, I am having a hugely discounted sale :o)

I am offering an extra discount for all of my blog followers...

$10.00 off of any doll and $5.00 off of the gnomes. Just either convo me and I will change the listing for you or go thru the checkout process and I will refund you the money.

I will be stocking new dolls on or around the 10th but I will no longer be making the gnomes or gnome families. I will however, sell the instructions to make them still :o)

So drop by the shop and see what we have, convo me if you have any questions or would like something held for you.