Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday Oct 19

Amandine's little girl is done and ready to go home.


I love the hair and her face turned out so sweet.


I will be wrapping up work on Kettlebell's order today...all ready except their hair :o) For now, I have an image of their outfits :o)


In light of the fact that things are quite busy around here, I will be altering how I post images of the cuties I am working on. I will chronicle the making of my next custom order for Jennie step by step and then creating a permanent link to that page on my blog. That way I will be able to free up the time it usually takes to post individual images of each order. I will still post images of the customs but they will start when their faces are sewn on. It will save me a lot of time :o)

Jennie, I will be starting your girls later this afternoon :o) I cannot wait ti use that hair :o)