Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Upload Day...

OK, so I finally got to get the full images onto Flickr of the crew to be uploaded tonight in the shop. I think they all turned out wonderful :o)

You will notice that there is a new guys...his name is Cody. I wasn't sure if I would have his clothes done in time for today but I was able to do it so he will be listed tonight with the girls.

My FB page is started...not much to see yet :o) I look at it, get lost then find something else to do :o) I promise to get it more set up but for now, here is the link to the Dragonfly's Hollow Page...


Don't laugh too hard...I know there is nothing there yet...consider it like an empty apartment :o) I am still moving in :o) Any...and I mean ANY input would seriously be appreciated.

OK...that is it, I feel like I have been online all day long :o) I am going to go and try to get some other things done before the big uplaod tonight.

See you all at 8:00 CST

Nancy