Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday Feb 13th

Hope you all are having a good day. We finally have some sun...yay!

Well, the FB page is launched and I am gaining folks as friends so it looks like that is off to a good start. I discovered the picture uploads yesterday...very easy and faster than Flickr. I like it better. I think that this week I will do the preview upload onto the FB page and we can see how that goes. If it works out well, then I will continue to post them there instead of Flickr....I am trying to make it so that you all are not hopping all over the web for me :o)

I put a FB link on the left hand side. I am rearranging a bit so things might look a bit different for a while.

I think that is it...I am gonna go and have some fun while the weather is nice...have a great day everyone!

Nancy