Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday Feb 7... :oD

Good morning guys,

Yesterday was sort of a day off for me...It felt good to just hang out and rest. Whew! Friday was mad. You all emptied the shop in about 2 minutes...wow! Thank you everyone...seriously. I am amazed and humbled by your enthusiasm for my work...thank you.

This week is another busy and full week. I will have another 4 or 5 really cool dolls on Friday as well as the customs that will be listed Wednesday. I am not going to have a clothing upload this week on Monday. I have to get caught up on some other things first but next week will be back to normal :o)

I am working on a Facebook page this week...my DD is helping me out on that one :o) I'll let you all know when its up.

I guess that is it for today...have a great day

Nancy