Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday 22

Good morning all...

Thanks for all the messages about my new girls. I think they turned out adorable, its great to see you all agree :o)

I put up a poll (to the left) for you to let me know how you would like to see my enchanted friends from now on. I am wondering if I should start making them with removable wings and tail fins so they can be "regular" folks from time to time. I see some of you have already voted...thanks. For those who haven't yet, go ahead and let me hear your opinion. If I need to change things up, I will :o)

OK, today, or later this afternoon, I will be lsiting the three girls from flickr along with a few customs. I am wrapping up work on Clover and Lilly's sweaters this morning. Clover has a lime green sweater and Lilly has an orange one.

I will have more shop dolls for next week. You will see why not so many this week when you see the customs listed :o) Next week is a bit lighter so I can make a couple more shop cuties :o) I got some of the new yarn in and I am dying to use it :o) There will be at least two enchanted friends next week, Based on the outcome of the poll, they would be very different :o)

More dress ups are coming too...I have been seeing a pirate ensemble in my head for days now :o) I am going to have to see if I can translate it into reality this weekend :o)

Well, that is it for now, I hope its not too rainy where you are...then again, I do like the odd rainy day :o) Have a great day, and don't forget to let me hear your opinions :o)

Peace