Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday Jan 25th

Good Morning folks!

I hope you all had a great weekend, we had some lousy weather here but nothing too scary.

I worked over the weekend on the clothes to list today. The pirate costumes were just not coming together so they will not be listed today. I am going to work on them this week and hopefully they will be set next week. The vests and hats are an issue...but I'll get it worked out :o)

I will be uploading the clothes today starting at 5:00 pm CST.

****************************************

We have some good feedback on the poll...thanks for letting me hear your opinions. I have taken it to heart and suffice to say, I think you all will be happy this Friday :o)

*****************************************

I think that is it for today. Its monday so we have lots going on...time to get off the computer for me :o) I will see you all later today.

Peace,
Nancy