Thursday, January 28, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON!

Today is my second child's Birthday...He is now 14!

Wow! That's hard to grasp.

Its seems as though overnight my chubby baby boy went from being a baby who banged all day long on my pots and pans with a wooden spoon, then turned into a little boy who used my ottoman with rollers as a surf board in our living room to a teenager who plays drums and guitar, loves skateboarding and music and video games and is taller than me. He has to lean over to give me a hug :o(






Its funny, on his day both hubby and I are cooking for him all day :o) He has a laundry list of foods he wants which means I am spending the day in the kitchen :o) Hubby is currently making him pancakes this morning.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON!

*****************************************************************

Before I sign off for the day...at least until or so...I thought I would let you all know that I will be uploading some pics tonight to Flickr for a preview. I will not be holding or reserving any of them this week so what you see tonight will be there and available on Friday for the first person to snag them :o)

I am off for now...lots of baking to do :o)

Have a great day!