Sunday, January 3, 2010

January 2010...First Posting of the new year :o)

Happy New Year everyone! We all hope you had wonderful times with friends and family. The down time was a welcome change around here.

Here we are at the start of a new year...its cold outside. Some times I really like the winter, while others....I am pretty excited about what this new year will bring. I have lots of images in my head of things to make...hopefully I will get to them all in time :o)

January is pretty busy for me as well as February...my custom orders are sold out and I have opened up the March slots...busy, busy, busy. We have a move coming up too. You all will probably not notice it at all aside from the change of location on my Etsy front page :o)

We have our winner for the December giveaway...

CONGRATULATIONS GRACE!

Thank you for reminding me of a time long past in our family when hubby and I were young, new parents with one little baby and not many material possessions at all. Enjoy that time, it goes away too fast and the babies grow all too quickly into bigger kids then young adults :o)

Thanks so much to all the rest of you who entered, I really enjoyed reading your posts... They sounded so wonderful :o)

I am not sure if I am going to get around to a giveaway for January. We might just have to wait until February. Of course, I will post when I know what we are doing so stay tuned on that one.

Anyway, with all of that, I am off to update the shop and pull up the shutters on a new year :o) If you wish to know what is coming up, check out my Flikr app on the blog here. Images of the dolls to be posted will show up there at least a day prior to them being listed.

Have a great day. Here's to an awesome start to a new year!

Peace,
Nancy